Part Time / Freelancer Marketing Professionals
Job Purpose :
Responsible to develop new potential business & implement the marketing plan for The Ocean Brain Courses.
Reporting Line :
Reporting to CEO
Job Responsibilities :
- Generate New potential business development from School, Colleges, institute & Academy.
- Collaborate with the Market Research Department to coordinate market research projects to gain market intelligence, insights and trends.
- Plan, develop and lead events in relation to parent and student orientation, school visits, promotional activities, government and corporate ceremonies and other student engagement and university events such as graduation, careers week, and experience day among others.
- Ensure accuracy and punctuality of communications to parents and students of new Initiative programs in relation to results, operational changes, deadlines and other administrative communications.
- Prepare the Marketing strategy & plan to generate new business development.
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviors in line with the position.
- Ability to priorities workloads and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of and commitment to quality assurance and the ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities, including development and implementation of new business development systems and processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and challenges within this industry is desirable.
- Experience with developing service standards and/or service level agreements.
- Experience in successfully managing marketing and marketing campaign strategies with significant strengths in digital marketing.
- Commitment to service excellence and ethic to students and internal and external stakeholders; developing and sustaining productive relationships with students and other customers or stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage complex processes.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication; the ability to convey complex information, ideas and concepts clearly and efficiently to a variety of different audiences.